Logic Expertise helps organisations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their eLearning systems. We can assist you to streamline your business processes and implement functionality that will give you the edge over your competitors. We can help you develop custom software that integrates your eLearning systems with enterprise, web and eCommerce systems.
We work with leading open source eLearning applications. Our current focus includes:
- Development of custom features and modules for Moodle, the world's favourite open source Learning Management System
- Totara a version of Moodle built for the needs of corporate organisations
- OpenEdX the open source platform that powers edX, which was founded by Harvard and MIT and is currently used by the global institutional leaders of the xConsortium.
- DSpace and Alfresco content repository
- Kaltura media processing and delivery
- Mahara ePortfolio
- BigBlueButton web conferencing application
Our custom solutions include customising and integrating these applications into a unified eLearning environment to streamline operations and reduce workload.
We also integrate eLearning applications with other enterprise systems including:
- identity and user management systems
- authentication, including single sign on
- account provisioning and enrolment
- web portals
- eCommerce and payment gateways
- reporting and business intelligence systems, and
- user dashboards.